Friday, September 25, 2009

Koh Lanta - 20th September

Being our last full day at the resort we had thought it'd be a good idea to see some of the island and hire mopeds. While I was dying in bed Liam had busied himself with the task and next thing I'm being hurried out to give it a go. Being very hungover my senses weren't the best so it took me a few minutes to get my balance right. We stopped up the road (did NOT want to go out on the main road without a LOT of practise runs in safety) and I realised I couldn't turn! Liam's attempt to show me ended up with him and moped in the ditch so needless to say we returned the vehicles and got our money back post haste!

1 comment:

  1. News from Cricklewood
    The Shannon is now Father Teds.
    I'm using your Dunlop man bag, thanks Liam.
    Niall hosting an Irish/Italian footy eve Oct 10th. Game on! Fck me, we could stuff them.
    So don't rush back.
    Some awesome pics already.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete