Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vang Vieng - 15th October 2009

Yes, with one day of recovery we were back at it again and I made the promise to myself to be a bit more adventurous this day. Although I didn’t touch the first (and highest – think I’ve mentioned that) swing I did every other one which included zip wires and swings of varying height. Although we didn’t make it to the slide bar I wouldn’t have gone on that again as far too painful. Again with just one tube we were asking everyone where the best/closest place to get a tuk tuk back was. This time it was apparently close to the mud bar (does exactly what it says on the tin). And even though we’d hosed the muck from ourselves before setting off we needn’t have bothered as the path was awful! With no shoes for grip we slipped and slided (liam seriously coming down on his arm into thorns at one stage) about 10 minutes back to the car park. We really need a better game plan for getting home the next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment