Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vang Vieng - 16th October 2009

Even though I wasn’t feeling too bad today the decision for another pool day was made which is just as well as we ACHE all over. I’m typing this listening to the intermittent chirping of a ghekko in our room. The room itself is nice but the bathroom has a healthy family of ants and so far we’ve seen 3 or 4 ghekkos coming through the bedroom. Liam also got a cricket out of the room the other day so we’ve definitely got lots of company! Although I’m usually pretty squeamish with the creepy crawly types these ones don’t bother me as I quite like ghekkos and as long as there’s nothing in the bed or on my stuff that’s fine with me. I don’t think I mentioned but there is a photo from the kohl anta of the FREAKIEST looking centipede/spider thing that was under my stuff on my first morning. Liam diligently got it out of the room but that definitely made me jump!!

1 comment:

  1. Remember to check your shoes before you put them on...saw that in a movie once. oh, you probably wearing flip flops all the time....never mind!

    ReplyDelete