Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vang Vieng - 14th October 2009

Although not yet 9am I’ve a feeling today’s a duvet day. Liam’s snoozing beside me and I reckon we’re too old (well maybe just me!) but two days partying in a row seems to be all I can handle these days! I’ve been pretty rubbish with the communicados lately so it’d be good to try skype some people later too. By the way we missed the Ireland wc qualifier on Saturday (bars shut early and no wifi access) and were gutted to see italy had equalised so late in the game. We caught a replay yesterday so saw some of the action at least. there’s a hotel down the road that has a swimming pool that overlooks the river that we can use for less than 2 quid a day so if liam doesn’t get up perhaps that’s what I’ll do…..i’ve also got just a few pages left in my book so that’s my next port of call!!

No comments:

Post a Comment